Graphite Powder is lustrous, grey and slippery product to touch and has a variety of applications in industry. It's conductivity and lubricating properties make it a valuable industrial additive. We offer several types of powders such as synthetic (artificial) graphite powder, natural graphite powder, amorphous graphite powder etc.
- Flooring purposes
- As a lubricant in several industries like ceramics etc
- Forging oils production
- Carbon Brush manufacture
- Pencil lead manufacture
- As a lubricant and cleansing agent in Railways etc
- Carbon Content: Varies by grade. Maximum possible Carbon % = 99%
- Moisture: 0.5-1%
- Ash: Lowest in industry
- Volatile Matter: By difference
- Mesh: -200 (very finely powdered)
- Packing: Customisable
We are committed to providing quality industrial products to our esteemed clients and strive to maintain long term business relationships with them by exhibiting unparalleled pursuit of quality and excellence.
C2-1302, Hyde Park, Plot No. 8,9&10, Sector-35G, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 410210, India